Sunday, April 28, 2013

Since the last post our landing has gone from froze solid to huge holes!!Yesterday I had Sidekick truck on ice and by quiting time today I have to be careful with quad.At this rate I will be building a bridge to get out onto ice. Today saw the return of Cormorants,Grackles,Butterflys and a huge bumble bee.I'm hopeing to fly on skis one more time(actually several)before switching to floats,I did not have a fresh picture for this post so if anyone has a suggestion for next picture of Island or location leave a comment and I will give it my best shot? On 23rd I flew over Keewatin Channel on my way to Malachi. There was only a couple hundred yards of ice around the Yacht Club then you could boat from Keewatin Bridge all the way to The Tangle.Put snowmobiles away today and working on getting ice boat operational. I will not travel to Town by Quad/snowmobile anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you get a chance, how about a pic of the Hades?